9:30 Meeting at Sapporo St. or Odori St. and Transfer to Nango nanachome St.
10:00 Visit Disaster Prevention Center and Experience (around 80 min)
11:20 Transfer to Asahi Beer Factory and Tour include free tasting (around 90 min)
13:00 Back to Sapporo St. or Odori St. by subway
13:30 Arrival and end
Picture from Sapporo City, http://www.city.sapporo.jp/shobo/tenji/
japan is one of the safest countries in the world and disaster prevention system is well prepared too. you can learn how japanese prepare earthquake, squall, fire and other risks by experience. let's go by subway with local guide!
after visit disaster prevention center, go to Asahi Bear Factory by foot for learn about famous asahi beer.
you can learn about history, factory system. please enjoy free tasting that freshly brewed beer
pregnant or nursing women and anyone under the age of 20 may not drink beer at the post-tour tasting session. Soft-drinks will be provided for these visitors.
2PAX 10,000 JPY per person / include tax
3PAX 8,000 JPY per person / include tax
4PAX 7,000 JPY per person / include tax
5PAX 6,000 JPY per person / include tax
6PAX 5,000 JPY per person / include tax
Jul 2018 ~ Mar 2019
*exclude End & New year holidays period in japan
1. Visit Disaster Prevention Center
2. Visit Asahi Beer Factory (free tasting)
3. Subway 1Day Free Pass Ticket
4. Local Guide fee (4h)
1. Personal cost
2. everything without above included list
- Full payment due date is 3days prior to tour / service date
- If you need to pay on the spot by cash on day
Please let us get from you card information for cancel charge & no show charge
we will send you [authorization to use credit card]
- 3 days prior to tour / service date - 10% of total fee
- 24 hours prior to tour / service date - 30% of total fee
- No Show / on day - 50% of total fee